5.29.2003

stolen from my brother's lj:

I AM: whatever you say i am (ok, i couldn't help the eminem reference - i'm a pop culture slave - go with it!) i am me.
I THINK: constantly.
I KNOW: far too than i generally think i do.
I WANT: nothing at the moment. well, that's not necessarily true: i want to want.
I HAVE: an appointment this afternoon.
I WISH: upon stars, candles, stray eyelashes and necklace clasps.
I HATE: indifference.
I MISS: feeling the spark.
I FEAR: much.
I HEAR: the television (did you know that you can test for diabetes while your child sleeps in your arms? well, you can, with the compact from accu-check. live life better.)
I SEARCH: for my passion.
I WONDER: where it's hiding.
I REGRET: not knowing then what i know now.
I LOVE: ...
I CARE: ...
I ALWAYS: manage to put myself into interesting situations.
I AM NOT: without pride.
I DANCE: with destiny.
I SING: harmonies.
I CRY: when the mood strikes me.
I DO NOT ALWAYS: know what i'm thinking or feeling.
I FIGHT: to overcome.
I WRITE: now so i can process and shape my novel later.
I WIN: points for durability.
I LOSE: my confidence.
I CONFUSE: myself.
I LISTEN: but don't always accept.
I CAN USUALLY BE FOUND: in the greater d.c. area.
I NEED: to figure some things out.
I AM HAPPY ABOUT: potential.
I SHOULD: be happier than i am.


[DESCRIBE YOUR]
[Jewelry worn daily]: a silver chain with a sliver celtic knot pendant and a silver ring with the drama masks on my left index finger.
[Pillow cover]: pale yellow cotton.
[Shoes]: black zip up ankle-high boots.
[Favorite top]: a black three quarter length sleeved shirt with a v-neck.
[Favorite bottoms]: my nice comfy lived-in jeans.
[Cologne/Perfume]: cocoa butter.
[CD in stereo right now]: a live mraz show.
[Piercings]: ears. that's it for now.
[Hair]: discontent.
[What you are wearing now]: the expected underwear beneath an ice blue long sleeved stretch t-shirt layered beneath a white fitted button down shirt, black pants, black and gray speckled socks, previously mentioned boots, two hair ties around my right wrist, a watch, previously mentioned ring and necklace, government id and glasses.
[In my mouth]: a stick of trident original flavored gum.
[In my head]: thanks to my earlier attempt at being funny, eminem.
[Wishing]: something exciting would happen.
[After this]: i will commence the rest of my afternoon, get a cup of coffee and then head out for the day.
[Talking to]: matt and erica.
[Something you're looking forward to in the upcoming months]: sunshine and friends.
[The last thing you ate?]: pita
[Some of your favorite movies]: numerous and varied.
[Something that you are deathly afraid of]: lack of change.
[Do you like incense]: depends on the scent.
[Do you believe in love]: yes.
[Do you believe in love at first sight]: while it's a lovely notion, no.
[Do you believe in forgiveness]: yes i believe in it - but believing in it and being able to achieve it are often two very different things.
[If you could have any animal for a pet]: a wallaby.
[What are 3 cities you wouldn't mind relocating to?]: boston, london, burlington.
[What are some of your favorite pig out foods?]: chipotle, chinese, pizza mart (when intoxicated).
[What's something you wish you could understand better?]: my mind.

[In the last 24 hours, have you]
1. Cried: no.
2. Bought something: an apple, dinner, a pack of gum, a bagel and a cup of coffee.
3. Gotten sick: haven't GOTTEN sick, but still have a cold and cough.
4. Sang: yes - in the cartman voice, no less (that was last night, right? beth - confirm? if not, i still sang "i don't wanna wait")
5. Eaten: yes.
6. Been kissed: no.
7. Felt stupid: does j. lo like diamonds?
8. Wanted to tell someone you loved them, but didn't: wanted to tell someone i cared about them, but haven't, but not love.
9. Met someone new: no.
10. Moved on: no.
11. Talked to an ex: no.
12. Missed an ex: no.
13. Talked to someone you have a crush on: no.
14. Had a serious talk: all i ever do lately is have a serious talk.
15. Missed someone: more than words can say.
16. Hugged someone: no.
17. Fought with your parents: define "fought" - had my temper flare, but we're on the same side.
18. Dreamed about someone you can't be with: i haven't had a dream in awhile.

[Who]
01. Have you known the longest: out of...? i suppose technically, my mother. that whole nine months, womb, umbillical cord and birth thing, you know.
02. Do you argue the most with: my inner demons. bwahahaha.
03. Do you always get along with: paul.
04. Is the trustworthiest: there are a few wonderful people who qualify.
05. Makes you laugh the most: paul.
06. Has been there through all the hard times: my family and my sanity sistas (you know who you are).
08. Has the coolest siblings: would my brother kick my arse if he came across this and i said anyone other than me? probably. so me. ;-)
09. Is the most blunt: ed.
10. Is the smartest: in what sense? depends.

[Personal]
01. Who is your role model: various and sundry people. i like to take characteristics of various people and create a role model sort of like the good dr. frankenstein created his monster.
02. What are some of your pet peeves: at the moment, there are quite a few.
03. Have you ever liked someone you had no chance with: hasn't everyone?
04. Have you ever cried over the opposite sex: yes.
05. Do you have a "type" of person you always go after: male and, it seems, angsty. otherwise known as artistic.
06. Have you ever lied to your best friend(s): yes.
07. Ever wanted to get revenge on someone because they hurt you: of course.
08. dumper or dumped: both.
09. Rather have a relationship or a "hookup": relationship
10. Want someone you don't have right now: not someone specific. besides orlando, obviously. ;-)
12. Do you want to get married: ultimately.
13. Do you want kids: perchance.
14. Do you believe in psychics: not sure.
15. Do you believe you know the person whom you will marry at this point in time: good lord i have no idea.
16. What is your favorite part of your physical appearance: my eyes? i have no idea.
17. What is your favorite part of your emotional being: that i'm still here, in one form or another.
18. Are you happy with you: not at the moment.
19. Are you happy with your life: ...
20. If you could change something in your life right now, what would it be: if i knew what i'd do, i'd be doing it right now ...

No comments: