5.13.2003

last car ride: the trip to the airport yesterday morning - wasn't overly conscious for it.
last kiss: long time ago
last good cry: about a week and a half ago
last library book checked out: a whole batch yesterday. currently reading "dupont circle"
last movie seen: guffman?
last book read: last book finished was "kissing in manhattan"
last cuss word uttered: i'm sure it must have been fuck
last beverage drank: cinnamon apple spice tea
last food consumed: strawberry yogurt banana. the gum i'm chewing doesn't count, i've decided.
last crush: orlando bloom. ;-)
last phone call: someone who needed to talk to the press dept.
last tv show watched: the today show. still ongoing.
last time showered: at about 5:30 this morning
last shoes worn: my comfy brown leather slideons
last cd played: mraz, big surprise
last item bought: chipotle
last downloaded: tori
last annoyance: this damn pain in my left side (no, i'm not having a heart attack, thank you)
last disappointment: that the pain didn't go away while i slept.
last soda drank: diet coke (with rum in it)
last thing written: diet coke (with rum in it). or my cover letter for a journalism job.
last key used: .
last word spoken: 'mornin'
last sleep: last night
last im: last night
last sexual fantasy: aren't we risque?
last weird encounter: define 'weird' ...
last ice cream eaten: vanilla. part of an apple crisp dessert.
last time amused: this morning.
last time wanting to die: this morning, when i tried to hoist myself out of bed (did i mention the pain thing?)
last time in love: in love with someone? never. in love with life? always.
last time hugged: around 6 a.m. yesterday morning.
last time scolded: this weekend?
last time resentful: yesterday afternoon.
last chair sat in: the office chair my arse is currently parked in.
last lipstick used: dr. pepper lipsmacker.
last shirt worn: sage green long sleeved "rugby" shirt
last time dancing: need to work on that - been awhile
last poster looked at: a print here in the office
last show attended: mason jennings at the black cat (i suck!)
last webpage visited: google.com

1 MINUTE AGO: typing and on the phone
1 HOUR AGO: opening the office
1 DAY AGO: walking to work
1 WEEK AGO: doing the same damn thing i'm doing now
1 YEAR AGO: in disbelief that i had graduated college the day before

I HURT: on my left side. i think i pulled a muscle or two or something.
I LOVE: this tea.
I HATE: feeling tired.
I FEAR: being alone.
I HOPE: to regain strength quickly.
I FEEL: physically weary, yet emotionally vibrant.
I HIDE: more than people realize.
I DRIVE: an imaginary car when in d.c., a green 1992 saturn sl1 when in the northern part of the country.
I MISS: being a wiseass all the time.
I LEARNED: that i'm an overachiever. with everything.
I NEED: to gain back what i lost. in a variety of ways.
I THINK: i'm in a state of mind where i can. but it's hard.

current clothes: same shirt described earlier and camel-colored dress pants
current mood: spunky
current music: a loreal commercial.
current taste: trident original flavor. yum.
current hair: behind my ears.
current annoyance: there are a few of those!
current smell: cocoa butter. yay!
current thing i should be doing: working on tours.
current desktop picture: a digital blasphemy wallpaper.
current refreshment: tea's gone - now a bottle o' water.
current worry: this pain.

1. What do you most like about your body?: someone once told me my fingers were faerie-like. that's always stuck with me.
2. And least?: now is not exactly the time to discuss that with me ... let's say i'm a work-in-progress.
3. How many fillings do you have?: don't recall.
4. Do you think you're good looking?: i'm me, undergoing a renovation process. ;)
5. Do other people often tell you that you're good looking? i'm told that, yes. but in adams morgan at 1 a.m., there are a lot of "good looking" utterances made.
6. Do you look like any celebrities?: i don't know - do i?

No comments: