5.23.2003

i might not have a voice this morning (well, forget the might part - i really do not have a voice right now!), but i can always type ... and since it's friday ...

1. what brand of toothpaste do you use?
crest at the moment, but my favorite, since i'm a cinnamon junkie, is closeup.

2. what brand of toilet paper do you prefer?
i'm not a particular toilet paper connoseuir - as long as it's soft, i'm happy. i tend to go with whatever's on sale.

3. what brand(s) of shoes do you wear?
i have my adidas sambas, but other than that, payless all the way!

4. what brand of soda do you drink?
i don't drink soda - i drink coffee, tea, water and alcohol! ;-) but when i do, it doesn't really matter to me - whatever's there. but i do not like mountain dew or other similar "jolt them with caffeine so they don't notice it tastes like hell" beverages.

5. what brand of gum do you chew?
trident. while i used to be a cinnamon addict, i've broken myself of that addiction and now chew original flavor, as it's tasty and the flavor lasts longer.

ohmigod, my throat is driving me insane - the medicine i've been taking showed some of its "side effects" last night. i felt like my throat was closing up and my tongue was twice its normal size (i know, great imagery, eh?). i couldn't sleep, i couldn't do anything but sit there, pray for the gods to be kind and let me get some rest (which they finally did around 3 a.m.). today i am dealing with the worst sore throat known to mankind, which i nursed this morning with some warm (but not hot) coffee and a very carefully consumed (and, fortunately, very soft) bagel ... i needed to get some breakfast in me, i could just imagine being at work without being able to speak very loudly AND ready to faint from lack of breakfast ...

good lord, i hope this isn't indicative of the day i am going to have. ;-)

No comments: