5.18.2003

my mother gave me the link to one of the funniest blogs ever ... the "dullest blog in the world." i love it!

i feel very odd today - but in a good way more than a negative way. i feel as if everything's kind of spinning about and i'm encountering the possibility of change and growth - which is frightening just as much as it is exciting. it doesn't make a lot of sense to me at the moment, so there's no way it could possibly make sense if i were to try to describe it here, so i'll hold off on that for now, but a couple of highlights ...

- i'm making big efforts to be more outgoing. this is so much more difficult for me to do than i think anyone realizes. but i'm trying.

- i love feeling like i have the possibility of making a new friend. :-)

- a really tasty drink: skyy vodka, ginger ale and a little orange juice. garnish with lime. better than a screwdriver - reminded me of what a mimosa must taste like.

- i ate red meat for the first time in months last night. i ate a cheeseburger. the world rejoiced. i was pleased with myself.

No comments: