11.24.2001

went shopping with my mother after work tonight for something to wear to the winter social. for whatever reason, everything i tried on had glitter involved. and pulling dresses on and off over and over, thus rubbing glitter all over ones face...by the end of it, my the tip of my nose was red because it was scratched from the damn glitter...and nothing to show for it (as of yet. will find something at some point before next saturday)

thanksgiving was nice. relaxing. i wound up falling asleep on my aunt's couch by the fireplace as i tried to read shaw. whoops. but i felt great afterwards.

the rest of the week was work. my legs are exhausted from running all over the place, but hey. made money, i guess. and it was good to see my family. :) i just need to get back to school to get my work done--and i am going to be back there by noon tomorrow (i hope...)

the grind...gotta love it...

No comments: