11.12.2001

overwhelmingly estatic congratulations go out to the irene ryan nominees for "arcadia"!!!!!

drew, ashleigh, collin (first alternate), and mary (second alternate)

i couldn't ask for better representatives!

shenandoah was amazing tonight. michelle, mary and i sat on the stage left side, and we were picked on unmercifully. cliff (orlando) stuck a post-it note love letter to rosalind on my forehead, we teased one of the actors (at another actor's prompting), and i almost married an actor named tony (he pulled me up with "wanna get married? come on!"), until clinton jr. (hehehehe) forced me back to my seat. tony introduced himself to me afterwards and said he wanted to buy my t-shirt for me, but i just laughed and paid for it myself. we talked to some of the actors post-show, and michelle, collin and john went down to red square with them. i'm trying to get down there, but i have to get the paper finished, so i doubt i'll be able to.

notes on the show:

- funny. really well done. i was impressed.
- the actors this year were very very impressive! as in very pleasing to the eye, and very funny and seemed nice. too bad i can't hang out with them. :(

No comments: