11.16.2001

hehehehe...is this bad of me?

alexa--thank you for the email alerting me to the fact that i was, in fact, not a winner. i will thank you for the brief moments of excitement weqx brought me--in classic form, i was having a wretched day, and i thought that winning the contest was the one spot of sunshine in an otherwise dreary day. but, at least i know that i did not win now, as opposed to on the 20th, when i would have been looking forward to seeing ben folds (one of my favorite artists), and then after driving down to clifton park, being told it was an error.
eqx is my favorite radio station, and while i'm away at college, i'm thankful to be able to access the website and listen to my favorite djs (especially alex taylor!!!). thank you for your prompt correction and i look forward to listen to the station very soon.

thank you again,
victoria


let's see if my talent at fiction is as good as i hope. >:)

No comments: