11.21.2001

"ghost" was on dawson's tonight. it was the first time i watched the show this season. i was exceptionally excited once i heard the opening strains of the song. i was bouncing up and down in excitement. i know, pathetic, so shush.

my school email's down and i'm pissed. i don't know when kirk was going to email me back about my paper...

i was at work at 9 a.m. today. once again, i couldn't sleep. i don't know where this insomnia is coming from, but i'm not a fan...

and tomorrow is turkey day. alyx came up with tommy, and we're all going to my aunt's house. so it'll be me, tom, alyx, mom, dad, grams, uncle tom, aunt pam, uncle steve, casey, and the original chloe in my family. time to eat turkey, relax, and talk about randomness with family members.

i just can't think about the fact that i have to write my fucking paper...

No comments: