8.17.2001

while i've gotten much better at budgeting my time and getting things done ahead of schedule, there are still days in which i find myself doing absolutely nothing and loving it. today, for instance, i was supposed to get all of my stuff done for getting back to school. or at least a chunk of it.

i spent the entire day curled up in my chair reading. i took a short trip to a thrift store with my brother and he found a 1968 45 that he thought i might like--the doors, hello, i love you a-side, love street b-side. i squealed. anyone who had a doors 45 should NEVER have parted with it. the fact that i got it for fifty-three cents astounded me.

i'm listening to it tomorrow on my brother's turntable--the opportunity to hear the doors' music as it was heard when they first came out is remarkably exciting, for whatever reason.

No comments: