8.18.2001

i finished "dream brother" around 11 last night. today has been spent trying to get stuff for school. i finally caved and bought myself a discman--mainly because my brother took his from my car this morning and i couldn't imagine a few hours without my cds. i'm pathetic, i know.

not exactly looking forward to tonight's shift, but depending on who's on the closing team, i could be having a lot of fun. someone deserves to have her life made more difficult (or at least her shift)--let's see if she shows up...

after close, i've been cohersed into going to flub's for some dancing. going out dancing i have absolutely no problem with. flub's, on the other hand...maybe it's just me, but i'm not a huge fan of the place. i guess you just have to experience it firsthand to know what i'm talking about.

No comments: