9.29.2006

Now seen in a two-hour block on ABCFamily

I'm pleased to report that Revelry today joined the ranks of a club that includes "Gilmore Girls," "Friends," and "Home Improvement," among others. This blog will soon be translated into French, Italian and German, with posts from three years ago reaching readers abroad as if I'd written them yesterday.

That's right.
Well, no, that's actually wrong.

But Revelry is now in syndication, and I believe that to be rather neat.

Quick greetings to those who have made their way here after becoming link-happy over at Outlet, the Lowell-based creative webzine/entity that has begun to feature excerpts from this here blog (insert thanks to the Outlet peeps - and Robbie - here).

Welcome. Please feel free to stick around and say hello.

1 comment:

Mark Henderson said...

Thank YOU, Victoria, and welcome to the network. I'm glad you're getting hits because of us :)

I saw you made a forums account with us at OUtlET and I hope to see you over there occaisonally!

Keep up the good work