1.12.2006

OK. Question for the night (or day, for Friday readers):

Does Mighty Mouse count as a superhero in your books? I mean, maybe if you're talking Danger Mouse, because that little mouse was badass. And British.

I strongly maintain that there have never been enough British superheroes. Which is why I believe I give him the superhero greenlight over his American counterpart. Counter-rodent?

In other, in less head-scratching news, or rather, a shoutout: a big thank you from T Squared (that is, Team Trouble) to one P Squared, who provided the delightful, unexpected (but ever so appreciated!) surprise of the day. Thank you so much!

Yes. One really large maple latte. OK, fine. Maybe five. And, considering the feat of plunging into the lake, something will probably wind up being added into the latte(s) post-order. If I remember correctly, butterscotch schnappes works like a charm in hot espresso beverages...

No comments: