1.17.2006

I can't help but laugh. This date, a year ago:

Odd that I'm thinking of tomorrows today, during a day in which I've had yesterdays consistently thrown my way...

...But that's the point, isn't it? To have and remember moments - with the whole idea of learning and growing and, I daresay, maturing from them. That's why you keep on waking up and it's why I keep on writing after I open my eyes.


Oh, V. You foolish girl. Funny, how things can look so different in the context a year provides.

But, I'm pleased to report, the learning/growing/maturing aspect? Apparently I knew what I was talking about...

In other news. Golden Globes last night. Charlize Theron and Ellen Pompeo, fire your stylists. Immediately. Start asking around about who Keira Knightley has working for her.

Trust me on this one, mmmkay?

No comments: