6.22.2004

what the canuck?

status check - pissed off
background ambiance - s.o., s.o.

i could vent here, but it would do no good, beyond occupying too much of the time that i could devote to other (more worthwhile) things. so instead, i'll just say this:

stupidfuckingassholedipshit
whathecanuckisyourproblem
iamworkingmyassoffanditisabouttime
forvacationalreadybecause
allyoupeoplearedoingrightnowis
pissingmeoffassholefuckyou
fuckofffuckedyfuckfuckfuck
andbythewayicannotstandpeople
whoarehypocritesandhavebadhair
andiamtiredofworkingmyassoffand
gettingdumpedonandwhydoionlyknow
fourorfivesanepeoplewhileiknow
amillionandahalfassholes.


ah. much better.

xoxoxoxo - v

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

ummm...i hope it is going better. you are almost at vacation!

Anonymous said...

Do I hear People in need of Knee breaking! *cracks Knuckles* I second the no body should be messing with ya!

Anonymous said...

Do I hear People in need of Knee breaking! *cracks Knuckles* I second the no body should be messing with ya!

cbeck said...

Oh, I just love it! And I think I'm going to have to incorporate "halfassholes" into my regular vocabulary. :)