6.16.2004

in e-touch with the modern world

status check - ducky
background ambiance - still typical

as a heads up, i would like to announce that my former IM screenname is now officially fubar. to remedy this situation, i am reverting to a screenname i set up ages ago but never actually wound up using (because i was determined not to get the million comments about changing my screenname so frequently during the first few years of college. in retrospect, i admit it, the frequency of new names was ridiculous).

because aol has decided my beloved, named-after-a-david-gray-song screenname now does not exist after nearly four years of faithful IMing, i must say goodbye to the magdalena name. so now i'm using alternacoustic.

use it. IM love, please. merci.

(side note: you can tell it was ages ago when i set it up by looking at the buddy list. included we find all three brothers (think way back), a dead movie start clone AND the two musicians highest in my collegiate esteem. um, it's time to update. send me your screen names please, as i lost my proper list)

speaking of technology, we're getting cable and high-speed internet tomorrow. i may cry with glee and/or kiss the cable installer.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sweeeeeeet You is added. Mine is still Johnoghue

You still need your computer cleaned up? I have a couple of programs that would clean things up in a few minutes. Correspond nicely with the new cable access too. I have an antivirus disk around somewhere too... I think. :) Lemmie know.

~johnoghue