5.20.2002

a quick update before i run off to work (sorry for the lack of updates--i'm still getting settled into my schedule right now--more regular posting will be coming shortly): when i got home from becca's graduation party (with chuckie and beth stopping by!!!!!!!! revel...revelrevel), there was a note for me on the table. dan had called. he was supposed to call back between 6 and 7 last night, but i didn't hear from him...so i'm hoping that he'll call today and then, after my brother does as he is supposed to, call at work so i can find out which session of the o'neill i'm going to. once that happens, i'll be able to plan the rest of my summer and life will be somewhat less crazy (relatively speaking, obviously).

will write more about the last few days later, but i'll say this: bethy really is an amazing friend...she volunteered to go see episode II with me. the fact that she is willing to sit through that movie while i drool over hayden christensen absolutely astounds me. ;)

becca also gets a gold star--she gave me graduation pictures and a present--the anakin skywalker action figure. i was laughing hysterically when she gave it to me. it has force action AND a pull-out light saber--how much more phallic can george lucas really get? but i digress.

No comments: