2.02.2006

I've settled into a practice of actually living in the city where I sleep.

I know.

It's a rather strange experience for me too.

I wish there was some uniquely V way of describing the way things have been going - the laughter shared during weekly jaunts to pub trivia, the jump-kick combo I executed several times earlier this week, each time I scored a strike with a hot pink bowling ball at a surprisingly hopping bowling alley. The feeling of fatigue laced with equal parts accomplishment and frustration that comes over me most nights as I prepare to go to sleep and the realization that it's been a month since I've been to Massachusetts.

That's got to be a recent record for me - and it appears that I'll be stretching that record a few weeks longer.

There's simply been a great deal happening here, and I've beeb having a lot of fun with it. And there's more coming up. Bushwalla, Todd Carey and Will a week from today. The Plunge in nine days. A trifecta of shows the week following.

And then, the week after that, I make a brief Massachusetts appearance for the Bushwalla/Todd Carey show at Felt - which I'm now pleased to say will feature Tides as an opening act on the bill. I've been looking forward to the show for some time now, and the addition of Tides makes the trip all the more worthwhile...

No comments: