2.06.2006

I'm going to blink and realize that I'm on the other side of the next two weeks.

- My digital camera's battery charger is in Maine. My digital camera's battery is dead. In order to buy a new charger, I would need to contact the camera manufacturer. Boo. I am relying on others for photos of Saturday. Fear not. There will be countless cameras on hand.

- The stars have aligned in such a manner that this weekend is The Weekend To Be In My Town. To those who won't be? My sympathies, because they're going to be missing out...

- I'm determined to focus on laughing as I maneuver my way through the coming days. I started off the morning dancing around to LCS Soundsystem's "Disco Infiltrator," a song I'm mildly addicted to at the moment.

- Bushwalla, Todd Carey and Will at Metronome on Thursday night. The Plunge on Saturday. And who knows what between now and Sunday...

No comments: