2.03.2006

Earlier today:

V: Stephen Kellogg & the Sixers are playing here tonight, but I'm not going. I can't bear to cough up more money to see a band opening for OAR. I can't again justify attenting an opening set and then leaving the moment OAR takes the stage. No, I don't like OAR. I used to think OAR was pretty OK in college...yeah. But the only reason I went to that Boston show was because Matt and Howie were opening. So tonight's a no go. Which rather sucks, because I'd really dig the chance to see SK again. But I'm just going to hope that they get into town sometime soon. They'd do great here on their own. And hey, everyone else is playing here, why not them?

Later today:

V: That was weird. Seriously. Did you visit HG's site? Newly announced. Stephen Kellogg & the Sixers and the Pat McGee Band! I know! In April! How crazy is that? I haven't seen PMB in years. Yeah, since the Avalon show! And SK! Everyone really is playing here!

No comments: