11.02.2004

one down, one to go

status check - pleased
background ambiance - johnny damon on letterman

i've been in a huge picture-taking phase as of late. after two years of taking virtually no photographs, i've gone wild with the camera and film, with various trips, visitors and adventures to document for the ages.

and for the past couple of weeks, as my family began asking what i wanted for my birthday and christmas, i've been saying that i only want two things: contributions to the "vickie goes to san diego in february" fund and a digital camera with which to document previously mentioned trip to san diego.

this evening, i picked out and ordered the lovely digital camera my parents and grandmother are giving me for my birthday ... which only leaves that whole contribution thing come christmas.

i'm going, dammit!

No comments: