11.17.2004

my chat with turk.

status check - amused
background ambiance - typical

copied from my myspace blog. i should note that you ought to sign up for the addictive little e-space, as i find myself addicted to it as of late and posting more there than i have here. for that, non-myspace types, i apologize. but go check it out! you can read my rantings about baseball, music AND politics!

anyway. back to turk.

my chat with turk.
Current mood: amused

or, rather, jeff, turk's representative at 916-CALL-TURK. cool fellow, manning the phones over at NBC to take calls from "scrubs" fans like myself who figured "aw, why not? i'll try calling the number."

for those not aware, part of last week's episode included turk freaking over getting the 916-CALL-TURK phone number. and, because the show is brilliant like that, when you actually call the number, you get either a voicemail left by turk (donald faison, a crush of mine since the "clueless" days, i admit) or someone who picks up and fields the call.

my new friend jeff informed me that cast members are often the ones picking up, but they were on set when i called, so he's picking up and chatting with folks.

little quirky things like this raise the show even higher in my esteem. silly? of course. but funny? most certainly. and, as an added bonus, i was able to forget about feeling so lousy today. see? "scrubs" does have medicinal benefits.

No comments: