11.18.2004

admission

status check - sheepish, yet proud
background ambiance - rufus wainwright, the art teacher

OK! fine! i admit it! i watch it!

and know what? i'm not going to hide anymore. i will embrace the fact that i take advantage of the opportunity to catch glimpses of the album production process. i think it's a neat (albeit slightly egotistical) thing to do for those outside the process.

and dammit - it's funny at times. the frequently changing cam title alone makes me chuckle. afterhourscam, karmakamelcam, kirkcam(eron), camchowda. they're stupid and amusing, a bit over the top, but they make me smile and that's ok.

so yes. from time to time, i do watch the mrazcam. no, i don't spend every waking hour in front of it. no, i don't make screen copies. but i do watch it sometimes. OK? are you happy? LAUGH ALL YOU WANT!

xoxo - v.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yo Vickster.
What's the title and who's the author of the Jeff Buckley biography that you dig enough to read more than once? Or am I being a crackhead and thinking of someone else?
I happened to pop over to the Jeff Buckley website today and discovered that yesterday (nov 17) was his bday. It reminded me that I'd really like to read that book.
And, by the way, I would LOVE a little voicemail solo Howie love. I won't be able to answer as I'll be at a friend's surprise party, but bring it on yo!
I hope you're well.
Love you and miss you,
Paul