10.28.2001

my first really sour smc halloween experience. i don't know what exactly it was about the evening, but i wasn't a fan at all. i think a great deal of it did have to do with the fact that i've been running around like a chicken with my head cut off--normally, at least the week before halloween is dedicated to figuring everything out. this year, i didn't even know what i was going to be until i got home from work.

michelle, bethy and i went as smc cheerleaders--the only time i will EVER be seen in a cheerleader's uniform. i went through my high school years and most of college avoiding the pom poms, but it was fun to be silly and goof off. i'm not gonna lie about it.

today has been hectic. arcadie run-through followed by defender evening. i still have to go over the printed proofs, but it seemed as if things went well this week--keeping my fingers crossed.

tomorrow will be crazy. class, defender all afternoon (including trying to get my story written), then arcadia in the evening, then back to defender around 11 to finish everything up. i hope to be out of there, paper to bed by 1. we'll see.

i talked to my brother tonight--he's going to make a trip to burlington so he can see me saturday. it's going to be a crazy day--at midnight friday night/saturday morning, we're going downtown, then my parents are taking me to lunch saturday, visit with the brother, then have fun and do whatever saturday night.

it's so odd to think that in less than a week i'll be legal. it always seemed so far away--this pinicle i never thought i'd be able to reach. hmm.

anyway, proofs need to be edited.

No comments: