10.26.2001

i'm exhausted, so sleep is coming early tonight. thank goodness...

liz, my creative non-fiction writing professor, gave me a welcome lift in the spirits today when i got back my annotations for my essay. i was walking on air when i left the class...

my parents stopped by briefly to give me groceries, halloween candy, and possible ideas for costumes, which i thought was amazingly sweet. my mother slipped a card into one of the bags for me--i found it when i got home from class:

this is a test of the emergency sanity system. this is only a test...hang in there.

my father included a roll of life savers. i called home later to thank them for stopping by and bringing me love, mom made a comment about how i'm almost 21, almost an adult who won't need her parents anymore because i'll be an independant woman (no destiny's child references, i beg you).

i assured her that i won't stop needing them any time soon. i'd go mad without them.

the improv show tonight was amusing--i played "what are you doing?" with everyone--i made chris improv winning a beauty pagent. hehehehehe.

now i need sleep. long day today, long weekend this weekend. blearg.

No comments: