6.21.2006

So. Soooooooo...hi.

A hectic few days have left me feeling as if it should really be Friday by now. Seriously.

I suppose I'm just trying to cram so much into my days that I'm bending the space/time continuum again. Much like how college used to be.

Huh.

So. A little catching up:

- B celebrated her birthday on Monday, and I celebrated with her. Huzzah! Play! Soccer balls! Waterfront! Forays into Lake Champlain! Check out the flickr, as we were shutter happy. Yay for birthdays! Yay for Bs!
- I've joined a new (to me) blogging group: blogcritics.org. Check it out - there is a mindblowingly immense collection of material there - I'm pleased to be a newbie!
- A couple of other ideas and projects are being kicked around inside my head. I'll keep you posted.
- The latest "Have you met...?" is being finished - I'll be posting it tomorrow.

Yep, there you have it. Now if you'll excuse me, I've more continuum-bending to do...

No comments: