6.29.2006

And it’s going to take microphones and stages,
Many people rearranging what their plans are for the night time
Hope they show up at the right time
And I’ll sing them my song
And I hope they sing along
I know they always sing along in my imagination.
- Ryan Montbleau, "Stretch"


Looking for that last-minute weekend adventure? Take to the high seas - or, at least, Boston Harbor.

The quick details:
Ryan Montbleau Band
Rock & Blues Cruise
Ship departs at 8 p.m. sharp
Tickets are $25, online purchase (and more information) is available by clicking here

Those attending can get in on the party within the party. One Miss Michelle is celebrating her birthday with the fiesta, and there's a posse prepared to celebrate it with her, sing and dance to the Montbleau gang.

Good time? Goodness, yes.

Be there.

No comments: