6.07.2006

Geeked Out.

What do you think? I decided to finally eradicate the annoyance that has been nagging at me each time I've looked over here for the last couple of weeks - how small the actual window proved to be - and tidy up the place a bit. I like clean lines and neat spaces...and this design (thanks, francey.org!) is pretty lovely.

If you note, there are a few different features that I added into the mix, all easily accessible through the navigation bar to the right. First, a permanent link to my flickr site - I upload new photos almost daily, although I may not make reference to that effect here.

Second, last.fm, the newest little geek-out gadget I've acquired. Thanks to the wonders of technology, one can see what music I've been playing and when I've been playing it. Each time I charge my iPod or update it, last.fm gets an update. Want to know if I really liked some album? Go look and see if I'm playing it. Want to know who's gotten into my head? Check it out. Want to know if I really did wind up blaring Lindsay Lohan's "Rumors" on the trip back north, after being denied the right to play it (in my own car, no less) on the way to Milly's?

Er. Hypothetically speaking.

The most-played artists each week are listed in the little chart here - click on the link to go to the main profile page, with additional information.

My email is also included, so drop me a line and say hello at any time. And check back later for the launch of a little weekly feature I'm going to kick off today. Because I'm feeling productive and whatnot.

In other news, today's is June 7...while she's not a computer person - at all - I'll say it anyway: Happy birthday, Mom!

No comments: