9.12.2005

1991.

According to the blogspot counting gods, this is Post No. 1991.

It's also, at least for awhile, my last post on here. I've set up a new space, blank and waiting to be filled with my rambles and mishaps and whatever comes along.

It'll be nice to be able to really write what I'm thinking for a change. Call me a coward all you want, but I've realized that I've been self-editing and imagining readers looking for me to slip up and speak about things I probably shouldn't address. At least not here. When search engines yield interesting results and people wind up stumbling across things not originally intended.

I've been cryptic or flat out exclusionary in my writing for months now, and it's just gotten too frustrating to continue that way.

I'm a blogger. I write about my life fully aware of the fact that others can read it and infer what they will. It's become more comfortable to me than my notebooks, actually.

But I need a little vacation from it. Or, rather, a vacation from it here.

If you really want to know what goes on through this head of mine, drop me a comment and include an email address. Introduce yourself if you haven't already - and most of you haven't, might I add (haha, luuuuuuurkers). I've been wondering who you are. Introduce yourself and I'll keep you posted on what's up with me.

When I switched over from madder rain to Revelry - almost four and a half years ago, I was psyched to have a blank page awaiting me.

I'm feeling the same way now.

Thanks for reading, hope to chat with you soon.

X's and O's from a V.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, here's a comment because I want to be informed if you would, of where you're moving to. But I think you already have my email address, so I'm not sticking that in here.

Chris said...

Hey,
I honestly just stumbled across your blog recently, and have begun reading some of your older stuff. You've got quite the archive, good stuff.
I'd love to be kept in the loop if you'll have me. I have done a similar thing and am just about ready to begin again. My e-mail is on my new profile(I felt strange posting it directly)...

Anonymous said...

Hi...I'd like to know where you've gone!