12.22.2001

a random snippet of information brightened an otherwise dismal day. and not like the information directly affects me, but i thought it was neat. confused yet? read on...

first, my day. started with me at work at 9 a.m. yeah. i'm tired, i'm cranky, i'm just all sorts of not in a good mood. the day dragged on forever, i was stuck in a drive thru window with frozen fingers and obnoxious customers (while the holiday season brings out some of the sweetest people, it also brings out some of the snobbiest people in the world--particularly through drive-thru), and it just generally sucked.

now i'm sitting at home trying to motivate myself enough to do some excercizing before i crawl into bed to sleep for a bit before my 9 a.m. shift tomorrow. and then, after all that, i have to be in at 6 AM on christmas eve so i can be out by 2 so we can drive to my aunt's before going to my grandmother's. AND, because my brother's driving down to alix's, that means i have to be in with my parents, who are OPENING. which means 5 AM, in fair haven, probably curled up in a ball somewhere sleeping for an hour and cursing my existance i refer to as a life.

bad mood? yes.

my plans for immediately following christmas appear to be changing. we'll see. whatever winds up happening, it'll be nice to get away, if only for a day or so.

but the good random un-vickie-relevant news? hayden was nominated for a golden globe for "life as a house." i thought it was neat for him to be honored, particularly considering the company he's keeping in the category...plus the fact that he's my latest eye candy...hehehehehehe. i plan on seeing LAAH, as well as "lord of the rings"--which can't be seen in rutland until at least january because of the lack of an agreement between the film company and distributor. so i think i might try to get uncle tom to go see it with me when i go down to mass. or i'll see LAAH, i don't particularly care. i want to see both eventually.

now i need to excercise and sleep. i couldn't sleep last night and had a ridiculously fucked up dream i never want to experience again. very...graphic.

No comments: