12.14.2001

i just wrote my resume.

ACK!!!!

and i bit the bullet tonight and did something i probably shouldn't have--but i feel a lot better about it (aboot it?) now...so fuck it. it's all good.

talking with megan tonight about ACTF made me all sorts of excited!!!! and talking to kirk about it when i handed in my final (my final final of the fall semester!!!!!) was humorous--he was talking about the drew/vickie team, saying that the "intellectual power" that will be present will be astounding...to which i replied, "yeah, drew's wicked smart." no one can say i'm not modest. :)

alright, need to wake up early to bring resume over to mike so i can get my internship. the application process is funny--mike already told me i've got it, ted already told me i've got it, we're going through all this just so we can do the paperwork. i know mike is going to laugh at my cover letter--"high level of professionalism? you've WORKED with crawford, you know better!"

it's just scary to be doing this whole resume thing--collecting everything i've done and whatnot--making me realize the real world is just around the corner...

No comments: