12.17.2002

you know what time it is...

personality tests! because, of course, i'm doing something fun (relatively speaking) before i begin a shitload of work.

my prison bitch name is mouth-mangler. hmm...



I am Charlie Brown

Which Peanuts Character Are You Quiz





If they told you I'm mad, then they lied.
I'm odd, but it isn't compulsive.
I'm the triolet, bursting with pride;
If they told you I'm mad, then they lied.
No, it isn't obsessive. Now hide
All the spoons or I might get convulsive.
If they told you I'm mad then they lied.
I'm odd, but it isn't compulsive.
What Poetry Form Are You?



Which guy are you destined to have sex with?

brought to you by Quizilla

Stoner%20Bear
Which Dysfunctional Care Bear Are You?

brought to you by Quizilla

I am the Natural

Childhood is the golden paradise we are always consciously or unconsciously trying to re-create. The Natural embodies the longed-for qualities of childhood - spontaneity, sincerity, unpretentiousness. In the presence of Naturals, we feel at ease, caught up in their playful spirit, transported back to that golden age. Adopt the pose of the Natural to neutralize people's defensiveness and infect them with helpless delight.

Symbol: The Lamb. So soft and endearing. At two days old the lamb can gambol gracefully; within a week it is playing "Follow the Leader." Its weakness is part of its charm. The Lamb is pure innocence, so innocent we want to possess it, even devour it.


What Type of Seducer are You?
created by polite_society



Grover%20on%20E
Which Sesame Street Muppet's Dark Secret Are You?

brought to you by Quizilla

No comments: