1.06.2002

smcssvs meeting tonight at bjarn's...bueno!

i never mentioned that the installation of my car's cd player was successful. and as i've been driving around, i've been listening to my copy of remy zero's "the golden hum." originally, i wasn't overly crazy about it (because i didn't think it could possibly compare to "villa elaine"), but it's really growing on me now. i recommend it. it's odd, however, hearing "save me" on eqx...i always do a double take, wondering, "what the hell is remy zero doing on the radio?"

i also made a new mix that i'm very pleased with. includes (not in the correct order) ryan cabrera, ben kweller, john mayer, averi, stephen speaks, jeff buckley, toploader, five for fighting, howie & john's "sorry so sorry", radiohead, guster, belle and sebastian, and a couple others. it's pleasing to my audio palate, plus it's random selections from the artists (buckley singing "3 is a magic number" is hilarious, i love it!)

No comments: