8.17.2004

more adventurous

status check - indie and yuppie at the same time
background ambiance - same old, same old

sitting here, in my crisp kakhis, kelly green polo shirt and loafers, listening to the latest rilo kiley album (out today - "more adventurous" - pick it up), i'm feeling quite the clash of genres.

it amuses me.

wrote a whole thing about rilo kiley over at myspace. perhaps i'll wind up transferring it over here at some point, but if you want to read the music-related rambling, head over there and search for my full name. while you're at it, sign up for an account - few people i know have them and my friends list is looking pitiful - i've got rilo kiley and rivers cuomo linked as friends, but few people that i actually, well, know.

why don't my friends get as hooked on this e-stuff as i do? oy.

No comments: