7.27.2002

where are all my commenters at? show me some love, people...

modern technology, for all of its benefits, can truly kick my ass sometimes. take the computer i'm currently sitting at, for example. i'm in the script office as i write this, having used this computer on and off for two week now. but it hates me. don't know why--i didn't do anything to the little bastard...but the other day, as i attempted to write daniel my wise-ass email, it kept putting the email in the outbox when i attempted to send it. wouldn't actually send. so i tried a different technique--same result. finally, i emailed him from my other account with a short explanation of how the computer was trying to outwit me

as i look in my sent items now, it says there were two messages sent to daniel's address. add that to the one from the other account, and i look like a dumbass.

then, yesteday afternoon, i was sending an email to chad. wrote the message, clicked send--and aol crashed. so i had to retype it and add an emplanation of why he could possibly receive two emails from me, both with the same basic message.

i have an easy enough time looking like an idiot on my own...i don't need the computer helping me along!

No comments: