7.12.2002

so i've finally figured out my schedule for the next couple of weeks:

i leave in the morning for boston with becca, spending the night at michelle's and seeing averi at paradise, returning to vermont saturday. sunday i head to connecticut for the o'neill, where i will be until the 27th, at which point i return to vermont. the time at home is short-lived, however, as i head to saratoga springs to see dmb at spac on the 29th and then hit the open road again, this time with my father, for a trip to d.c. because i have my interview with patrick's people on the 31st, after which we return to vermont and my future could be completely up in the air.

oy. so really i won't be readily available to anyone or anything until august 1, but, knowing me, i'll find a computer with internet access between now and then.

No comments: