3.22.2002

in odd coincidences that really make no sense...

driving back from my trip to the printer this morning, i drove past the 300s field and noticed a couple of birds that were startled off the road by my oncoming car. for some reason, i thought about when fabio was hit by a bird while riding a rollercoaster. i have no idea how the thought popped in my head, but there it was.

at the f tonight, i was searching the entertainment wire and found a "celebrity birthday, did you know..." type of thing. and the three-year anniversary of fabio being hit in the face by the bird on the rollercoaster is this weekend.

??????

my thoughts exactly.

that said, i've downloaded a bunch of martin sexton. for some reason, i had it in my head that i didn't like martin sexton. but now i think i was thinking of someone else (maybe mason jennings?). i want to find lyrics to "caught in the rain." if you have them or can find them, let me know.

that is all.