6.13.2001

i'm surprised by the number of hits i'm receiving. pleasantly so. make yourselves known, if you wish, sign the guestbook and let me know what you think.
i jinxed myself by commenting on the dmb saturday. more details to follow--i refuse to think about it until i must. which means i refuse to think about it until tomorrow.
overall, a nice evening. during our walk around campus, danelle messed with my mind by offering this challenge to me: think of a movie that doesn't have either a love scene or some form of sexual tension.
i thought and thought and thought, and all i could come up with was the client. and that took me awhile. i talked to michelle on the phone, and immediately after offering her the challenge, she responded with two: the usual suspects and the negotiator. i can't believe i didn't think of the former...i'm a wretched kevin spacey fan now hanging my head in disgust.
i was also productive today, i came up with a new desktop wallpaper. yes, i'm infatuated right now, but he was just so damn brilliant, how can i not be?
reading scotty's random insights has become one of the highlights of my days. such a crackhead. for the record, apparently the computer is still broken for mr. day. i'll let it slide, but if it gets into july and there are no updates...well...ok, so there's nothing i can really do about it besides bitch here, but hey, the power of the written word. maybe, in some warped parallel universe, it would get back to the singer-of-the-big-spikey-hair. who knows (or particularly cares)...
now, however, i realize that i have to be at work in seven and a half hours, so i must away to my bed. but if you're up late and are bored, find this. read this. steinbeck rocks my world. trust me.