4.13.2003

Guest Blogger: So I have decided to steal Vickie's computer and make my own entry. Let's see- the weekend started off with Vic meeting me at the airport. She went to a different gate then the one I got off so we didn't catch up for a little while (darn those people at Southwest). It was the first time I have been on the subway. Good times. the best when was my card kept getting denied so I went up to the guy and ask him what I was doing wrong. At this point Vic has already gone through the gate and can't get back. The guy was a dork and wasn't very helpful. He was like where are you going and I was like I have no idea. So from that point on I have been going through the gates before my dear tour guide Vickie.
On Sat. we went and toured the Mall. It was fantastic. We met a lot of people and took lots of pics. The guy with his dog and daughter and the family from Michigan were two favorites. We were in all ways tourists. Sorry Vickie-but you too were one of us. :) We went shopping for fun little things to bring back to the family. Vic suggested a shot glass for my mom. if you know her you would understand how funny that idea is. This woman next to us laughed. We offered her one of the shot glasses (they were really cute, vic-we may need to go back there) and she said 'What you want me to but this shot glass for you....well you are too young to have a shot glass'. I was like not really- I am 23 (ok-I am still 22 for 4 more days but it sounded better). She said that was a compliment...SURE........
So we went to Chipole- it was all that Vic said it was...After dinner we got ready to go out on our night of fun. I finally met the man of my dreams. It was surreal b/c I have had dreams about him so it was like I already knew him. He was very nice and was everything I hoped. It is wonderful to know that Vic has a friend that she can count on down here.
So we go to the bar and by VT standards it is really crowded. We were lucky to get a table. I only had two drinks but I was feeling it. I haven't party since the college expereince. I have no tolerance (boy do I miss college?). So there was this stetchy guy at the bar that kept hitting on everyone...He kept coming over. I wouldn't even look at him..so Vic and Paul had gone to the bar and they were talking. He came back over and sat next to me. He was rubbing my back and saying some of the sickest things I have ever heard....If you know me you know how traumatizing this expereince would be. He wanted to know all the positions I like and other really personal stuff. At this time everyone at the table isn't there and I just want to hide under the table (although he would have thought it was an invitation to f*** under the table). So I tell him that Paul is my "friend" and he wanted to know if all that we do is f***. Finally his friednd's come and make him leave before his parting words "Well at least you'll have a story to tell". That was the only thing he was right about the whole evening. So I can Lucas for words of wisdom. We left the bar and got pizza and headed home after a long day that I will not forget we crashed. We are off again to tour some more....I will try to blog again beforeI head home. Thanks Vic for letting me be a guest blogger....DC look out...here we come.........:):)

No comments: