4.02.2003

better late than never - the latest installment of the friday five on any day but friday (ignore the fact that i'll have another one of these to answer in two days - whoops!):

1. what was your most memorable moment from the last week?
oh good lord, this would have been so much easier to answer last friday - probably? um ... the realization that april was descending upon me at breakneck speed, the feeling that family and friends would be arriving in my little neck of the woods in a matter of days and weeks and that spring was finally looming before me, dripping with potential and the fragrance of the soon-to-be-blossoming cherry blossoms. either that or the feeling i had on the metro on my way to work on friday (which i blogged about).

2. what one person touched your life this week?
a lot of people touched my life last (which should be read as "this") week, but i think the top props should go to blythe or robyn, both of whom showed me that i have closer relationships with people at work than i realized. this brought me great joy. :)

3. how have you helped someone this week?
i hooked people up with mad tour love last (this) week.

4. what one thing do you need to get done by this time next week?
i need to tame the wilderness that is my room by the time my family arrives on thursday (note: i write this on wednesday, which means i need to accomplish this, well, tonight).

5. what one thing will you do over the next seven days to make your world a better place?
i will make an active effort to discern between the things i can change (and improve on them) and the things i cannot change (and not let them drive me bonkers).

No comments: