1.27.2003

i am rebelling from work in order to fill out a rather foolish quiz thing.

what can i say? i'm one baddassmamajahamba.

I AM NOT: doing work.
I WAS: doing work.
I WAS NEVER: overly organized.
I WILL BE: known.
I WILL: be an extra on "the west wing".
I WILL NOT: give up when the going gets tough.

I LIKE: apples.
I LOVE: hugs. proper ones. and guitars.
I DISLIKE: worrying about the results of decisions i've made.
I HATE: the feeling you get when you're so tired you can't move. as if your body has physically shut down and you are incapable of blinking, let alone coherent thought. and yet you're still conscious and only because you can't move to lie down and close your eyes.

I WANT: to wake up each morning knowing that i'll bring a smile to someone's face that day..
I NEED: to give myself more credit than i tend to do.
I DONT WANT: to waste my potential.
I DONT NEED: to be my own worst enemy.
I SHOULDN'T: be as shy as i am.
I'D LIKE TO HAVE: a dynamic personality.
I'D LIKE TO OWN: a small coffeehouse/nighclub like venue.

I LISTEN: to not enough music lately.
I EAT: apples like it's my job.
I DRINK: amaretto sours like they're going out of style.
I DRESS: warmly because the wind here will go right through you.
I LAUGH: less frequently than in the more distant past, but more than the recent past.
I DRIVE: my friends and family crazy (because i'm so gosh-darn adorable).
I PLAY: mindgames with myself.
I CRY: rarely.
I YELL: very rarely.
I DREAM: constantly.
I FEEL: happy to have someone to come home to tonight.
I MAKE: love, not war.
I SAY: so.
I WISH I COULD: get a job as a theatre critic right now.
I WISH I WAS: capable of seeing myself clearly.
I WISH I WASN'T: cold.
I WISH I KNEW: how to write dialogue so i could write my novel already.
I AM HAPPY: laughing and really meaning it.
I AM LONELY: quite frequently.
I AM SAD: when i worry that the only thing beating me is myself.
I AM MAD: that i know i'll still be watching bloody "joe millionaire" tonight even though i hate the show.
I AM DEPRESSED: at times.
I LOVE MYSELF: of course.
I HATE MYSELF: of course not. just some of the lameass things i do from time to time. ;)
I WANT TO ______RIGHT NOW: get home
I WANT TO ______ TOMORROW: have a good day

No comments: