8.05.2002

there is a slight possibility that i will taking a trip to burlington tomorrow to catch a show at the playhouse (if tickets aren't sold out, i hope to be able to take my parents to see 'godspell'). if i do make this journey, a trip to pure pop is required, as i hope to get my hands on a limited-edition sampler that should be there...i hope i hope.

i need to get myself some new music...the new counting crows, new coldplay (can't wait for it to come out--i finally heard 'in my place' while we came back from d.c.--i was beside myself with joy), possibly the vines' albulm (has anyone listened to this and, if so, is it worth picking up? enlighten me...) as well as the things i keep saying i need to get already, most notably rufus wainwright's 'poses'.

alas, i realize now just how special a high-speed internet connection was while i was in college--i miss audiogalaxy...

update on The Job: they called today and asked for references. they won't make a decision until at least wednesday. i'll keep you posted...