6.05.2002

so...an update of sorts.

things are going well. my schedule has consisted primarily of working, excercising and preparing (or pretending to prepare) for my trip. a breakdown of the schedule:

- working. it appears that i really have to earn my vacation. customers annoy me, but that's life. the crewpeople have been fine, and it feels good to be working, making money and doing something that i have a complete knowledge of. gives me a bit of a confidence booster that will help (i hope) as i send out resumes and hopefully go to some interviews...

- excercising. i decided a couple of weeks ago that i needed an overall vickie health upgrade. let's face it, some of my habits and vices during school weren't exactly the healthiest choices for me. and it was fine while i was in school because i was focusing on having some fun and i didn't have a hell of a lot of time to prepare well-balanced meals and excercise every day. but i don't really have an excuse now. so i'm not doing too much--just my little weight training thing i started during school twice a day and watching what i eat (a challenge that is exceptionally daunting when one manages a mcdonald's, but i'm actually doing an extraordinary job, if i do say so myself).

- preparing for the trip. haven't actually done as much as i should on this front, but do i ever get stuff done ahead of time when preparing for a trip? i always do it the night before. i just need to finish my resumes so i can send them out...that's my biggest thing.

OH! i'll be talking to you both, but beth and joey...july 29? dmb at spac? becca told me yesterday that she's in...but we need to figure out the buying of tickets and if you are still interested in attending...

No comments: