6.25.2002

as i sat here a few minutes ago, i noticed my brother's collection of band patches to my right. the patches for step lively and edna's goldfish caught my eye, and i started to wonder how the reunion show was doing. while i've never seen the band before, three out of the four members are from edna's and sl. edna's brian and sl's mark and skully.

so i checked out the site and things look like they're going well for the band...it's amusing to see pictures and see how they guys have changed since sophomore year. i always think of brian as reading cosmo at guilfoil's house and i remember the other guys as they were when they crashed at our place after one of the 242 shows.

hey, it amused me.

a great surprise from texas yesterday afternoon...a postcard from the rhiannon girl! i've decided to send her an actf/o'neill care package for when she's in connecticut. it will be grand and lovely, not to mention a lot of fun to work on. :)

today i get to go shopping for a laptop--since i need one for the o'neill and i received my surprise credit money from st. mike's, i get to be frivilous (although i had initially protested and said that i didn't need one right now, my parents insist that it's an investment into my career and now i'm somewhat agreeing).

No comments: