8.21.2006

So good, so good, so good

I've mentioned the "Sweet Caroline" thing, I'm sure. My brother or I, upon attending a Sox game, call my mother during the middle of eight for the singalong? Or the rare occasion that my mother attends a Sox game without me, during which she makes sure to return the favor? And the two occasions during which flatmates (therefore, live-in family) called to pipe some Diamond into my cell phone?

I have a number of friends who are Sox fans. I have a number of friends who attend games at Fenway.

I've never had a friend call in "Sweet Caroline" until tonight. During a YANKEES GAME, no less!

Which is why, after I laughingly sang my "Bah, bah, bah"s into the phone as the television showed commercials, I officially welcomed Nicole into the family.

No comments: