7.29.2003

dopiness (n.): sitting in front of the computer, prepared to write an email that i REALLY want to write, but being unable to write email because you know you a) shouldn't b) don't know what to say c) are afraid of not getting a response.

i suppose that i should hold it in
but you awake my every cell
sources say that senses are your friends
my senses say that i should tell
you that i'm not ashamed
you might just feel the same
but you have to try it
if you're ever really going to know
my dear, i went for the steal
maybe it was rushed
oh my crush
i've got a crush
...

ok, time for my weekly date for "real world", then i return to write other email that i know i should write and am looking forward to writing (hi paul, i know, i suck at life for not writing!!! i'll make it up to you!)

No comments: